NMRV040 Worm Gearbox Speed Reducer Machine Manufacturer
|Place of Origin: ZHangZhoug, China (Mainland)||Brand Name: Xihu (West Lake) Dis.n|
|Gearing Arrangement: Worm||Output Torque: 8~54NM|
|Rated Power: 0.06kw~0.37kw||Input Speed: 1400rpm|
|Output Speed: 14~280rpm||color: blue/siliver|
|Speed Power:5/10/15/20/25/30/40/50/60/80/100||Housing material: Aluminium Ally|
|Worm gear material: Chromium alloy 40cr||Worm Wheel material: bronze 10#-1|
|Certificate: ISO9001:2008||Oil seal: NAK oil seal|
|Lubricant: Mineral/Synthetic||Extra sevice: OEM|
|Quality Guarantee: One year|
1set/carton, several cartons/wooden case
Delivery Detail: 5~35 days
1.Wide transmission rate, strong output torque
2.Compact mechanical structure, light weight, small volume&Good heat-dissipating
3.Smooth operation with lower noise or vibration
4.Easy mounting, free linking, high efficiency
5. PERFECT SUBSTITUDE FOR MOTOVARIO AND CZPT PRODUCTS
Wide range of application,including light industry of food &beverage, Cement,
package,construction material,chemicals and etc.
|Model||RV 130 150|
|Single unit versions||
NMRV – fitted for motor flanged coupling,
NRV – with input shaft,
NMRV-E motor flanged coupling with worm extension shaft,
NRV-E with double extension worm shaft,
|Single unit reduction ratio||1:5 7.5 80 100|
|Worm shaft material||20CrMnTi with carburizing and quenching.The hardness of surface is 56-62HRC with carbonized layer 0.5-0.8mm|
|Worm wheel material||worm mandrel is HT250,and worm ring gear,ZQSn10-1,hardness is 60HRC|
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated|
|Application:||Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, Industry|
|Function:||Speed Changing, Speed Reduction, Speed Increase|
How Does a Worm Gearbox Compare to Other Types of Gearboxes?
Worm gearboxes offer unique advantages and characteristics that set them apart from other types of gearboxes. Here’s a comparison between worm gearboxes and some other common types:
- Helical Gearbox: Worm gearboxes have higher torque multiplication, making them suitable for heavy-load applications, while helical gearboxes are more efficient and offer smoother operation.
- Bevel Gearbox: Worm gearboxes are compact and can transmit motion at right angles, similar to bevel gearboxes, but worm gearboxes have self-locking capabilities.
- Planetary Gearbox: Worm gearboxes provide high torque output and are cost-effective for applications with high reduction ratios, whereas planetary gearboxes offer higher efficiency and can handle higher input speeds.
- Spur Gearbox: Worm gearboxes have better shock load resistance due to their sliding motion, while spur gearboxes are more efficient and suitable for lower torque applications.
- Cycloidal Gearbox: Cycloidal gearboxes have high shock load capacity and compact design, but worm gearboxes are more cost-effective and can handle higher reduction ratios.
While worm gearboxes have advantages such as high torque output, compact design, and self-locking capability, the choice between gearbox types de
How to Install and Align a Worm Reducer Properly
Proper installation and alignment of a worm reducer are crucial for ensuring optimal performance and longevity. Follow these steps to install and align a worm reducer:
- Preparation: Gather all the necessary tools, equipment, and safety gear before starting the installation process.
- Positioning: Place the worm reducer in the desired location, ensuring that it is securely mounted to a stable surface. Use appropriate fasteners and mounting brackets as needed.
- Shaft Alignment: Check the alignment of the input and output shafts. Use precision measurement tools to ensure that the shafts are parallel and in line with each other.
- Base Plate Alignment: Align the base plate of the reducer with the foundation or mounting surface. Ensure that the base plate is level and properly aligned before securing it in place.
- Bolt Tightening: Gradually and evenly tighten the mounting bolts to the manufacturer’s specifications. This helps ensure proper contact between the reducer and the mounting surface.
- Check for Clearance: Verify that there is enough clearance for any rotating components or parts that may move during operation. Avoid any interference that could cause damage or performance issues.
- Lubrication: Apply the recommended lubricant to the worm reducer according to the manufacturer’s guidelines. Proper lubrication is essential for smooth operation and reducing friction.
- Alignment Testing: After installation, run the worm reducer briefly without a load to check for any unusual noises, vibrations, or misalignment issues.
- Load Testing: Gradually introduce the intended load to the worm reducer and monitor its performance. Ensure that the reducer operates smoothly and efficiently under the load conditions.
It’s important to refer to the manufacturer’s installation guidelines and specifications for your specific worm reducer model. Proper installation and alignment will contribute to the gearbox’s reliability, efficiency, and overall functionality.
pends on the specific requirements of the application, including torque, efficiency, speed, and space limitations.
editor by CX 2023-08-17