Gearing Arrangement: Worm Brand Name: EED
Input Speed: 1400 rpm Certification: CE, ROHS, ISO9000
Rated Power: 3 ~ 4KW Output Torque: 2.8-2430N.M
Color: Blue/Silver or on request Origin: ZHangZhoug, China (Mainland)
Warranty: 1 Year Ratio:1/10.1/15,1/20,1/25,1/30,1/40,1/50,1/60
Supply Ability: 20000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Extra Service: OEM is welcome
QC System: ISO9001:2008
Packaging & Delivery
Package: Wooden box/Paper carton
Port: HangZhou/ZheJiang or on request
1. Widely used in turbines, shaft liners and axletrees, good resistance to wearing, with high precision in
dimensions, lower noise, advanced centric running castings
2. Without vent and highly precision
3. The whole structure is compact and the weight is larger
Notice of installation
1 .Thebase-plate must be plane and stoutness, and the base-plate must be screwed downand shockproof.
2. Theconnecting shaft of prime mover, reducer and operation device must be coaxialinstallation.
3 .Thediameter tolerance zone of input and output shaft is H6, the holes of fittings(such as couplings, belt-
pulley, sprocket wheel and so on) must properly matethe shaft, which prevents bearing from breakage be-
-cause of over-loose mate.
4. Driverssuch as sprocket wheel and gear must be fitted close to bearings in order toreduce bending stre-
-ss of hanging shaft.
5. Whiteassembling motor of WPD reducer, it is necessary that proper amount of butterapplies to the worm
shaft input hole and keyway, avoiding assembling tootightly and rusting after using for a long time.
6. WhenOrdering or using all kinds of WPD type, if the motor weight is binger than thecommon, supporting
set is required.
Notices of usage
1 .Before using, please check carefully whether the reducer model, distance, ratio, input connecting method,
output shaft structure, input and output shaftdirection and revolving direction accord with requirement.
2 .According to the requirement of selecting lubricant oil in the productmanual, please fill proper category and
brand lubricant. And then screw on thevent-plug; Unlock the small cone-plug of vent-plug. Only after doing th-
ese, reducer is already for starting up running. The proper brand and adequatelubricant oil is required, replac-
ing oil in time conforming to the request ofproduct manual is also necessary, especially after using first 100 h-
ours, it isrequired refilling new oil.
3 .Whenabnormal circumstances occur, please stop and check reducer per solutions andreasons for faults of
reducer (allowable highest oil temperature is 95, under this temperature limit, ifoil temperature no more goes
up, please let reducer continue running.
About CHINAMFG since 1984
HangZhou Melchizedek Import & Export Co., Ltd. is a leader manufactur in mechanism field and punching/stamp
ing field since 1984. Our main product, NMRV worm gear speed reducer and series helical gearbox, XDR,
XDF, XDK, XDShave reached the advanced technique index of the congeneric European and Janpanese produc
ts, We offer standard gears, sprockets, chains, pulleys, couplings, bushes and so on. We also can accept orders
of non-standard products, such as gears, shafts, punching parts ect, according to customers’ Drawings or sam-
Our company has complete set of equipment including CNC, lathes, milling machines, gear hobbing machine, g-
ear grinding machine, gear honing machine, gear shaping machine, worm grinder, grinding machines, drilling m-
achines, boringmachines, planer, drawing benches, punches, hydraulic presses, plate shearing machines and s-
o on. We have advanced testing equipments also.
Our company has established favorable cooperation relationships with sub-suppliers involving casting, raw mat-
erial, heat treatment, surface finishing and so on.
|Application:||Motor, Machinery, Agricultural Machinery|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
|Gear Shape:||Conical – Cylindrical Gear|
Common Problems and Troubleshooting for Worm Gearboxes
Worm gearboxes, like any mechanical component, can experience various issues over time. Here are some common problems that may arise and possible troubleshooting steps:
- Overheating: Overheating can occur due to factors such as inadequate lubrication, excessive loads, or high operating temperatures. Check lubrication levels, ensure proper ventilation, and reduce loads if necessary.
- Noise and Vibration: Excessive noise and vibration may result from misalignment, worn gears, or improper meshing. Check for misalignment, inspect gear teeth for wear, and ensure proper gear meshing.
- Leakage: Oil leakage can be caused by damaged seals or gaskets. Inspect seals and gaskets, and replace them if necessary.
- Reduced Efficiency: Efficiency loss can occur due to friction, wear, or misalignment. Regularly monitor gearbox performance, ensure proper lubrication, and address any wear or misalignment issues.
- Backlash: Excessive backlash can affect precision and accuracy. Adjust gear meshing and reduce backlash to improve performance.
- Seizure or Binding: Seizure or binding can result from inadequate lubrication, debris, or misalignment. Clean the gearbox, ensure proper lubrication, and address misalignment issues.
- Worn Gears: Worn gear teeth can lead to poor performance. Regularly inspect gears for signs of wear, and replace worn gears as needed.
- Seal Wear: Seals can wear over time, leading to leakage and contamination. Inspect seals regularly and replace them if necessary.
If you encounter any of these problems, it’s important to address them promptly to prevent further damage and maintain the performance of your worm gearbox. Regular maintenance, proper lubrication, and addressing issues early can help extend the lifespan and reliability of the gearbox.
Worm Gearboxes in Conveyor Systems: Benefits and Considerations
Worm gearboxes play a crucial role in conveyor systems, offering several benefits and considerations for their effective integration:
- Space Efficiency: Worm gearboxes have a compact design, making them suitable for applications with limited space, such as conveyor systems.
- High Reduction Ratios: Worm gearboxes can achieve high reduction ratios in a single stage, allowing for slower conveyor speeds without sacrificing torque.
- Self-Locking: Worm gearboxes have inherent self-locking properties, preventing the conveyor from moving when the motor is not actively driving it.
- Directional Control: Worm gearboxes facilitate directional control, enabling the conveyor to move forward or reverse as needed.
- Low Noise: Worm gearboxes often produce lower noise levels compared to other gearbox types, contributing to quieter conveyor operation.
However, there are also considerations to keep in mind when using worm gearboxes in conveyor systems:
- Efficiency: Worm gearboxes may have lower mechanical efficiency compared to some other gearbox types, leading to energy losses.
- Heat Generation: Worm gearboxes can generate more heat due to sliding contact between the worm and gear, necessitating proper cooling mechanisms.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication is critical to prevent wear and ensure efficient operation. Regular maintenance is required to monitor lubrication levels.
- Load and Speed: Worm gearboxes are well-suited for applications with high torque and low to moderate speed requirements. They may not be optimal for high-speed conveyors.
Before integrating a worm gearbox into a conveyor system, it’s important to carefully consider the specific requirements of the application, including load, speed, space constraints, and efficiency needs. Consulting with gearbox experts and manufacturers can help ensure the right choice for the conveyor’s performance and longevity.
How to Select the Right Worm Gearbox for Your Application
Selecting the right worm gearbox for your application involves careful consideration of various factors:
- Load Requirements: Determine the torque and load requirements of your application to ensure the selected gearbox can handle the load without compromising performance.
- Speed Reduction: Calculate the required gear reduction ratio to achieve the desired output speed. Worm gearboxes are known for high reduction ratios.
- Efficiency: Consider the gearbox’s efficiency, as worm gearboxes typically have lower efficiency due to the sliding action. Evaluate whether the efficiency meets your application’s needs.
- Space Constraints: Assess the available space for the gearbox. Worm gearboxes have a compact design, making them suitable for applications with limited space.
- Mounting Options: Determine the mounting orientation and configuration that best suits your application.
- Operating Environment: Consider factors such as temperature, humidity, and exposure to contaminants. Choose a gearbox with appropriate seals and materials to withstand the environment.
- Backlash: Evaluate the acceptable level of backlash in your application. Worm gearboxes may exhibit more backlash compared to other gear types.
- Self-Locking: If self-locking capability is required, confirm that the selected gearbox can prevent reverse motion without the need for external braking mechanisms.
- Maintenance: Consider the maintenance requirements of the gearbox. Some worm gearboxes require periodic lubrication and maintenance to ensure proper functioning.
- Cost: Balance the features and performance of the gearbox with the overall cost to ensure it aligns with your budget.
Consult with gearbox manufacturers or experts to get recommendations tailored to your specific application. Testing and simulations can also help validate the suitability of a particular gearbox for your needs.
editor by CX 2023-10-07